With Patient Access you can book, view, amend and cancel your appointments online via the mobile app and your computer.
You can also view a detailed version of your medical records, including:
- Demographic details: Your name, address, date of birth.
- Appointment details: The GP you saw, appointment date, reason for the visit, history, examination and outcome.
- Allergies and adverse reactions to medication.
- Medication: For Example, the dose, quantity and when your medication was last issued.
- Values: For example, blood pressure readings and bloods results.
To register for Patient Access, please visit the surgery and ask one of our receptionists. Alternatively, you can fill out a form online and send it to email@example.com with proof of identity attached. This could be either a copy of your Passport or Driver’s License.
Patient Access Form