Coaching for Health and Wellbeing
Worried about your health and wellbeing?
Are you living with or concerned about developing a health condition?
Health Coaches help you to take charge by
- Listening to what’s important to you.
- Helping you to build confidence, knowledge and skills to take care of your health and wellbeing.
- Working with you to find reliable information and activities.
- Connecting you with people who have similar experiences.
Coaches offer support in person, by phone or online
- One-to-one support to get to know what works for you, your hopes and goals and what’s stopping you from taking steps forward, without judgement.
- Support to get active, eat well, protect your emotional wellbeing, find or reconnect with interests and support networks.
- Help to find advice or guidance for practical day-to-day issues.
- Work with your healthcare team, complementing your existing support.
This is a Free Service open to anyone registered with a GP in City and Hackney over the age of 18. You can refer yourself or ask your GP or healthcare worker to refer you.
Not sure if the service can help you? Request a call back for a chat and to find the right support for you.
- Call: 020 3559 9234
- Email: email@example.com
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.